Monday, June 1, 2009

My First Blog Ever

Firstly I don't know what in the hell I was thinking when I decided to take on Russia as an area of study! I'm leaving in four days and I've never been more nervous.

I've been at war with Russian Grammar forever but now more than ever. I refuse to lose this war but right now things aren't looking too good.

Aiding me in my effort is my Georgian (country not the state) Russian tutor Ana. I'm meeting with her at 10 am tomorrow to go over grammar and basic conversation. It has become painfully obvious to me that my Russian is very sucky and that the little I do know won't account for much in St. Petersburg.

I've gotten most of my packing done. Now I'm pretty much just in the countdown phase.

This blog thing sure is nifty. I promise to keep it interesting, informative, and entertaining all summer.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment