Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Better Than I Thought

Met up with my Russian tutor on Monday. Turns out my Russian is not as hopeless as I thought it was. I've been packing since last week but I just started putting clothes in suitcases and I'm almost done. Still nervous even though everyone has been been telling me that I'll have a great time.

I went back to my high school today and played basketball with next years Varsity team. The rising juniors and seniors were all slightly better than me but I was slightly taller than most of them so it evened everything out. Ran some good games talked to my coach (who told me I'd come back from Russia with a wife) and then headed back home with mom just like old times.

Meeting with Ana tomorrow morning to practice Russian. So it's study time.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment