Saturday, June 6, 2009

24 Hours in Paris






















Woke up in Paris this morning at 8 am. The pilot did the most unorthodox landing ever. It felt like the plane fell directly out of the sky like a helicopter. It wasn't scary, I actually thought it was kind of funny.

It was rainy and cold all today and so after I got through the airport and got my bags (I was mistaken for a NBA player by the officer stamping visas) I slept the entire day. On the plane ride over I did a mix of sleep, read, and watched Elizabeth (the 1999 film).

It's kind of cool being back in Paris again. I spent my spring break here and I didn't do anything touristy just slept. I ate an amazing meal at this American restaurant though! I had this patty melt that was incredible. Other than that. Slept. Chilled. And that's it. Next stop Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment