Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Где я буду жить? MTV Cribs Russia.





My Russian workspace. Pictures of Laila and one of my favorite pictures ever of me, Prof. Walker, Scott, and Greg Tate are on my desk.









this is my closet MTV cribs. you'll notice the suitcases are next to the Nike duffle bag which was a gift from my little brother custom made exclusively for me. above them my travel suits. custom made for European countries.














my bed. normally a 10 year old girl sleeps in it. the NBA pillow case is just a little something something I brought from home. I've had it since I was 10.















my room. no carpet=gross nasty.












the gross, ancient, decrepit dog that sleeps literally right outside my door and stinks up the entire place


No comments:

Post a Comment